The GLG Institutional Registry is a tool for institutions to manage their employees’ participation in consulting opportunities such as those offered through the GLG Councils.
Hundreds of companies currently enroll their employees in the GLG Institutional Registry for the educational, networking and marketing benefits of the association.
Request Access to the GLG Institutional Registry
* Required Fields
Why the GLG Institutional Registry:
GLG believes that decision makers can make better or more confident decisions by tapping a diverse network of experts. The GLG Councils is comprised of tens of thousands of experts with varying real-world knowledge and perspectives that can help educate GLG clients. These experts, and their employers, can benefit from participating in educational interactions with thoughtful industry leaders, such as those offered by the GLG Councils.
However, the value of tapping this expertise must be tempered by an awareness of its limitations. All knowledge-providers have important obligations that shape, constrain and often prohibit a particular knowledge exchange. Both sides of every interaction must accept and enforce these restrictions. The GLG Institutional Registry is designed to help enforce such restrictions.
The GLG Institutional Registry is designed to create greater transparency and involvement of the institutions to which experts have important obligations. By helping these stakeholders and experts to manage their obligations, the GLG Institutional Registry can help decision makers and experts target the most appropriate and productive projects on which to engage.
Through the GLG Institutional Registry managers can:
Enroll employees and contractors, quickly and easily:
- Individuals (employees or contractors)
- Departments or groups
- By Product: Permission only telephone consultations, surveys, in-person meetings, written products, etc.
- By Client Type: Restrict consulting with other corporations, investment professionals, government entities or non-profits.
- By Subject: Restrict projects on topics that may be sensitive to an organization, and provide guidelines related to what subjects can and cannot be discussed.
- GLG will help you implement the preferences you set for your employees.